Notice that 5 stars appear under the title of the track that is currently playing. While the track is playing, you may vote on that track. You can also vote in half stars i.e. 4.5 stars
Here is the scale as I will interpret your votes:
- 5 Stars: Love the Track
- 4 Stars: Really Like the Track
- 3 Stars: Like the Track OK
- 2 Stars: Do Not Like the Track or Consider Removing it from the Playlist
- 1 Star: Hate the Track or Please Remove It from Playlist
The votes will be compiled at the end of each month and top results (if enough votes are cast) will be published.
Donations and Sponsors Keep the Station going.
Please consider giving a little bit if you enjoy the station
Top 20 Voted On Tracks for April, 2015
1. International Staff Band - Largo from The New World Symphony
2. Dalewool Auckland Brass - Pirates of the Caribbean
3. Cory Band & Cantorion - Benedictus
4. Brass Band Buizingen - Land Of Make Believe
5. Black Dyke Band - Crimson Tide
6. Fodens Band - Procession to the Minster
7. Brighouse Rastrick Band with David Hirst - Olympic Spirit
8. The National Band Of New Zealand - Punchinello
9. The Brighouse & Rastrick Band - Old Hundreth
10. Willebroek Brass Band - Je T'adore
11. Black Dyke Band - Japanese Slumber Song
12. The Brighouse & Rastrick Band - Hymn Of The Highlands
13. Polysteel Band - The Irish Blessing Rating
14. Steven Mead And Sound Inn Brass - Moz!
15. Polysteel Band - The Irish Blessing
16. Michael Nyman - Magic Forest [from The Ogre]
17. Stonesfield Silver Band - James Bond Collection
18. Polysteel Band - Bendictus From The Armed Man
19. Buy As You View Cory Band - Show Me The Way To Go Home
20. EYMS Brass Band - Cry Me a River
Listen links for other players
Winamp: http://cloudrad.io/allbrassradio/listen.pls (works with most players)
Windows Media Player: http://cloudrad.io/allbrassradio/listen.asx
Real Player: http://cloudrad.io/allbrassradio/listen.ram
Server IP Adress: 220.127.116.11
TuneIN Radio: http://tunein.com/radio/All-Brass-Band-Radio-s100573/
The Brass Band BorGiAq (Bordeaux, Gironde, Aquitaine), was created by Pierre DUTOT and is currently in residence at Talence. It has 35 musicians which include professionals, students Regional Conservatory of Bordeaux Outreach and conservatories and music schools in the area and experienced amateurs.
Remarkable for its recognized musical quality, Brass Band is among the best French courses of this type, plus this irreplaceable spark of energy that he brings 35 musicians full of passion and talent.
The band is based in Bacup, Lancashire, a small former mill town on the edge of the Pennine Hills midway between Rochdale and Burnley in an area that forms part of the Rossendale Valley. Once a thriving cotton town the decline of the industry now sees many of the surviving mills having changed their products from textiles to footwear with smaller new businesses in the former mills. Historically, the locality has always been a traditional brass band stronghold from as early as the middle of the 19th century.
Thomas feels that the time was right to seek new challenges. He aims to continue his association with the Band on an Associate Professional basis in the future. He formally leaves the position after the Grand Shield contest to take up his new position with the Leyland Band.
Northop Band spokesman added: "Whilst sad to lose Tom, we understand the reasons for his decision and we wish him all the best in the future". The Band members are greatly indebted and are thankful for the many years of service that Tom has given the Band which initially started in 1994. He has brought us many memorable performances, not least our recent 2015 Welsh Area qualification performance which has enabled us to compete at the National Finals at the Royal Albert Hall London again for the 5th time under his guidance
Dr. Jim Fox
4733 Scenic Drive, Apt. A
Newburgh, Indiana USA