Vote Below for your Favorite and Least Favorite Tracks
Some Old (to see how far we have come or how good the old bands were)
And MANY of the latest CDs on the Market!
Here is how the votes will be interpreted:
5 Stars = One of the Very Best Tracks!
4 Stars = A very good Track
3 Stars = An OK track - Middle of the Pack
2 Stars = A not so good of a Track
1 Star = Lousy Track, Please Consider Removing it!
You can also vote in 1/2 stars
One Time Donation of $25
Because of the gracious donors, the stream is all British Style brass band music (with a surprise or two) that plays 24/7/365.
If you enjoy the commercial free music, please consider being a donor!
The New Apps are Here!
Apps for iOS from the Apple App Store and an Android App from the Google Play Store.
Click on the links on the graphics below!
1. Pikes Peak Brass Band - Seize The Day
2. International Staff Band Of The Salvation Army - The Day of the Lord
3. Black Dyke Mills Band - Mars, The Bringer of War
4. Oberaargauer Brass Band - Gettysburg (Reunion And Finale)
5. Hitchin Band - Concerto de Arnajuez (Alice Bailey, Flugel)
6. Grimethorpe Colliery Band - MacArthur Park
7. Fodens Band - Dundonnell from Hymn of the Highlands
8. Black Dyke Band - Highland Cathedral
9. All Star Girls Of Brass - 1812 Overture
10. Spiritual To The 'Bone - Linus & Lucy
11. YBS Band - Dundonnell
12. Hitchin Band - Because (Sarah Gibbons, Tenor Horn)
13. Kirkintilloch Band - Hymn To The Fallen (Saving Private Ryan)
14. Hitchin Band - A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square (Mike Thorn, Trombone)
15. Brighouse & Rastrick Band - The Floral Dance
16. Enfield Citadel Band - A Gaelic Blessing
17. Chicago Staff Band - Joyous Song
18. Black Dyke Mills Band - Wild West! (Best Of Ennio Morricone)
19. International Staff Band Of The Salvation Army - Soli Deo Gloria
20. Carlton Main Frickley Colliery Band - You Raise Me Up (Kirsty Abbotts, Cornet)
Sound Royalties Paid through ASCAP.
ALTERNATE MUSIC PLAYER INFO
(the most flexible)
There are now several "specials" programmed on the station. These are pieces that come in 3 to 6 movements and can be as long as 20 minutes. Many bands record such specials and put them in separate tracks. All Brass Radio has combined them into a single track for our listener's enjoyment. Feedback, as always, is welcome.
Recently Donated CDs
Tair Gwaith iGymru -The CD
Forming in September 2011, Ebbw Valley Brass was born following the merger of Cwm Town Band and Ebbw Vale Town Band.
Both of the former bands experienced low points in recent history following a decline in player numbers and general interest. With the two bands being in close proximity, the Committees openly expressed a desire to work together in order to ensure a sustainable future for brass banding in the Ebbw Valley and ensure that the heritage of music is maintained,
Because - The CD
We are delighted to announce the launch of Hitchin Band’s new CD ‘Because’ to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the formation of the band. The CD features a range of music that spans the years from 1866 up to date and displays the talents of the entire band. It also includes an 8 page booklet with information and photographs about the history of the band to current status.
We hope you enjoy listening to the CD as much as we enjoyed playing it!
Friary Guildford Band has released their long awaited CD Letter from Home, showcasing the best of their current repertoire. The 2015 Butlins 'Most Entertaining Band' kicks off the CD with Paul Lovatt-Cooper's popular Walking with Heroes and a swift transcription of Leonard Berstein's overture Candide, before turning to film music and many other fine tunes.For a limited time only you can purchase Letter from Home at £5 + £1 p&p (half price!). If you would like to purchase it, click here or on the cover for more info
I will play tracks from the CD on the station (unless it is just awful — after about 65 donated CDs I have had only one couldn’t use) and I will put the cover image above with some notes attached. The notes you can write or I will write something after visiting your website and/or reading the CD cover information. If I get a few CDs, I will have them rotate. The cover image will have a link to your band’s website or to a CD seller’s site where listener’s can buy the CD. I love donations of CDs and try to give donors as much publicity as I can.
United States (+1) 812 453 4350
United Kingdom (+44) 02392 16 0663
Dr. Jim Fox
214 N. Fourth Street
Boonville, Indiana 47601
United States of America