Notice that 5 stars appear under the title of the track that is currently playing. While the track is playing, you may vote on that track. You can also vote in half stars i.e. 4.5 stars
Here is the scale as I will interpret your votes:
- 5 Stars: Love the Track
- 4 Stars: Really Like the Track
- 3 Stars: Like the Track OK
- 2 Stars: Do Not Like the Track or Consider Removing it from the Playlist
- 1 Star: Hate the Track or Please Remove It from Playlist
The votes will be compiled at the end of each month and top results (if enough votes are cast) will be published.
Donations and Sponsors Keep the Station going.
Please consider giving a little bit if you enjoy the station
Top 20 Voted On Tracks for June, 2015
1. Canadian Staff Band - In The King's Service
2. The International Staff Band - French
3. Black Dyke Band - Ave Maria
4. Bristol Easton Band Of The Salvation Army - Shine Jesus Shine
5. Willebroek Brass Band - Kung Fu Fighting
6. EYMS Brass Band - SkyFall
7. The International Staff Band - The Universal Message
8. Kettering Citadel Band Of The Salvation Army - Mission of the Millennium
9. Black Dyke Mills Band - Mars, The Bringer of War
10. Cory Band - Olympic Spirit
11. Fodens Band - Independence Day Suite
12. Bristol Easton Band Of The Salvation Army - Great Is Thou Faithfulness
13. Cory - Norwegian Blue
14. Bristol Easton Band Of The Salvation Army - What A Friend We Have In Jesus
15. JJB Sports Leyland Band - Olympic Fanfare & Theme
16. Winton Bournemouth Band of The Salvation Army - The Power of the Cross
17. Sarah Lenton (Baritone) with Fairey Band - Donegal Bay
18. The Brighouse & Rastrick Band - Hymn Of The Highlands: Dundonell
19. Kettering Citadel Band Of The Salvation Army - Mission of the Millennium
20. Leyland Band - Y.M.C.A.
Listening Links for Various Common Players
Windows Media Player: http://cloudrad.io/allbrassradio/listen.asx
Real Player: http://cloudrad.io/allbrassradio/listen.ram
TuneIN Radio: http://tunein.com/radio/All-Brass-Band-Radio-s100573
The Brass Band BorGiAq (Bordeaux, Gironde, Aquitaine), was created by Pierre DUTOT and is currently in residence at Talence. It has 35 musicians which include professionals, students Regional Conservatory of Bordeaux Outreach and conservatories and music schools in the area and experienced amateurs.
Remarkable for its recognized musical quality, Brass Band is among the best French courses of this type, plus this irreplaceable spark of energy that he brings 35 musicians full of passion and talent.
The band is based in Bacup, Lancashire, a small former mill town on the edge of the Pennine Hills midway between Rochdale and Burnley in an area that forms part of the Rossendale Valley. Once a thriving cotton town the decline of the industry now sees many of the surviving mills having changed their products from textiles to footwear with smaller new businesses in the former mills. Historically, the locality has always been a traditional brass band stronghold from as early as the middle of the 19th century.
Thomas feels that the time was right to seek new challenges. He aims to continue his association with the Band on an Associate Professional basis in the future. He formally leaves the position after the Grand Shield contest to take up his new position with the Leyland Band.
Northop Band spokesman added: "Whilst sad to lose Tom, we understand the reasons for his decision and we wish him all the best in the future". The Band members are greatly indebted and are thankful for the many years of service that Tom has given the Band which initially started in 1994. He has brought us many memorable performances, not least our recent 2015 Welsh Area qualification performance which has enabled us to compete at the National Finals at the Royal Albert Hall London again for the 5th time under his guidance